Your complete source for every need in residential and light commercial air conditioning and duct cleaning in Miami
All Day Air Conditioning, Inc
GET YOUR AC SOLUTION TODAY
New HVAC Installation
Installing a HVAC system: Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. Air Conditioners are essential to stay cool. AC units have two essential rolls; removing heat and removing moisture
HVAC System Assessment and Repair
Before starting repairs on a Air Conditioning unit we asses all the issues it might have. We can repair any unit you may have, yet sometimes old units are not energy efficient and will take a toll on your Power-Light bill.
Coils are found in the condenser and evaporator of your HVAC system. Over time coils get dirt and grime, and are unable supply proper cooling or heating. In addition, dirty coils cause greater energy consumption.
Aid Conditioning Systems contain cooling gas, which the systems needs to cool the air, and work properly. Overtime gas in the HVAC System run out or leak. In this case, the unit’s gas container can be refilled.
Vent and Duct Replacement
Overtime ventilation grids and ducts become filled with dust particles and more. It is recommended to replace your ventilation grids and ducts at least once every 5 years, to make sure the air you breath is clean and safe.
Your thermostat most work properly and be installed properly, for the Air Conditioning System to work properly. The place in which thermostat is installed plays a big role on the way your HVAC unit works.
We offer our customers top of the line HVAC systems. New HVAC systems are energy efficient, saving you money on your energy bill. In addition, new systems cause less noise, and filter the air much better. Save up to %50 on your electrical bill, by switching to a energy efficient Air Conditioner.
100% Financing, $0 down payment, financing available with and without credit for a brand new Air Conditioning Unit.
Services that we offer:
Repair, services and maintenance of existing units
Our technicians handle your requirements to keep your AC unit running efficiently.
The Service includes:
- Evaluation of your AC System
- Replace of broken electric parts, fan motors and compressors
- Complete Air Handler Cleaning for mold removal (Coil cleaning)
- Gas leaks
- Coolant Gas Refill
- Thermostats repair
- The proper repair and maintenance will save you money in the long run.
- HVAC Units are the biggest appliance you have at home. It consumes about 50% of the energy you use at home.
- Filters need to be changed monthly.
- If you change your filters regularly, your HVAC unit need a coil cleaning every 3 or 4 years.
- Gas refill must be done when necessary or you will be using more power light
- If you do not properly service your AC unit, the unit will start using more energy to maintain the temperature required. This will cause your energy bill to become higher and higher each month.
- Change out
- We can provide you the best options to replace your old AC unit for a new high efficient equipment that will make you save a lot of money for the next years. We can work with your budget.
- Save a lot on your electrical bill by switching to an energy efficient Air Conditioner
For Developers and General Contractors:
- We can manage your new AC project installation for residential and light commercial from the ground. We can handle permits, inspections and all the process to make this process a nice experience for you
- 100% financing with $0 down payment and low monthly payment
- Financing with good or bad credit for a brand new Air Conditioning Unit.